Friday, August 2, 2019

NDTV's Ravish Kumar On The Kind Of Journalism He Practices

NDTV's Ravish Kumar, who has been named for the prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award for "harnessing journalism to give voice to the voiceless" and his "unfaltering commitment to a professional, ethical journalism of the highest standards", speaks about the kind of journalism he practices and his coverage of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. "I am not anti-Modi, Modi is anti-Ravish. BJP has boycotted my show. They do not appear on my show. So tell me how am I anti-BJP?" says Ravish Kumar. "Before 2014, many senior BJP leaders themselves used to call me saying they want to be interviewed. But suddenly what happened? They knew that I used to put hard hitting questions to the previous government also," he says.

from Videos https://ift.tt/31c2cIL

No comments:

Post a Comment